I put these little gifts together for Mother's day. We sent one to all the women in our family's and gave them to all who live here in Utah.
Yep! We are having a baby! We are so excited! Our families were very excited to hear the good news. I will try harder to keep our blog up to date so everyone can see my growing tummy.
Monday, May 24, 2010
Mother's Day Announcement!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Wow I am so excited for ya'll!!! You are already the best Mom ever to every kid so you will really be the best with our own kids. Congrats!!! ;)
This is SOOOOOoooOO exciting! Keep your blog up to date FOR SURE! I wish I was there! LUV YA!!
What a great picture of you both! The announcements turned out great :) Can't wait for pics to see how you are coming along!!
Post a Comment