Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Hawaii

We where able to take a vacation to Hawaii with some of Brandon's family. It was nice to take a much needed break and relax in the sun.



We went to see the Honolulu Temple





Polynesian Cultural Center




Brandon and his cousin Ashley where able to participate in a dance off




Brandon's friend Jimmy who lives on the island and works at the Polynesian Cultural Center





My Grandma McClaire worked in this hotel when my Mom was a little girl


This is the spot where my Grandpa McClaires ashes where spread in the ocean


We went on a catamaran out in the ocean and got to see dolphins and snorkel with turtles and fish




3 comments:

Wendy said...

Yay Hawaii!! I am still super jealous! And now you are darker than me! Boo! Love the pics!

April and John Meaders said...

I love your pictures. So fun Hawaii, I am so jealous!!! Hope you are doing well. I Love hearing more about your life though your blog keep doing it!! I am sorry I didn't get to see you. Have fun driving!!!

Kat said...

I love the PCC! It's fun to see some familiar pics! If you look back at mine you'll recognize a lot! The house where we stayed is just down the road from the temple and the PCC! I'm so glad you went and had fun!