Thursday, April 5, 2012

To Long

So it has been WAY to long since I have blogged. What can I say, I have just been having to much fun being a Mom! So much has changed. Alivia is now 16 months old, cute as can be, and loves to sign. She has picked up signing time in no time and it is so fun to watch her sign and to be able to communicate with her. Alivia is such a good little girl. She sleeps all night, takes a 3 hour nap each day and would eat all day long if I let her. She is such a good eater! As soon as I open the fridge she chucks her binki on the floor and comes running with her mouth wide open. She is such a joy and blessing in our lives.

We have moved back to my Parents in Eagle Mountain. Brandon is a full time student at the U. He is still a die hard BYU fan though. Brandon is finishing up pre-rec's in hopes to be accepted into a nursing program this fall. He spends Monday through Friday up on campus, works a grave yard Friday night, sleeps Saturday, hangs with his girls (Liv & I) Saturday night and works Sunday. He is very busy and working so hard for us. I am so proud of him and all the time and hard work he is putting in to better his education and our families situation. Thanks so much my sweet Hubby!

As for me I get to stay home and play with Miss Alivia all day long! Wait, that is when i'm not puking or to sick to play. We are expecting our second baby and I have been very sick. I am now 12 weeks along and the sickness has let up some. I hope it continues to let up. We are due Oct 17th. It is so fun to be a Mom and I am so excited to see what this next baby will be and what it will look like.



Ultrasound at 10 weeks!

1 comment:

chrissy said...

That's fantastic news!! Congratulations :D