Tuesday, November 9, 2010

38 Weeks!

Still holding on. We went to the doctor and I am not dilated yet. Which is okay because my Mom is out of town on business and comes home on the 15th. Brandon's Mom also comes to town on the 15th. I guess she is just holding out for her Grandmas. I am feeling big, but I measure three weeks behind so I can't complain. I am to the point of pretty much being uncomfortable all the time. Now we just wait!


This is the birthing tub. It is at my Parents house in Eagle Mountain just waiting to be used! It is a lot deeper than we thought it would be.

3 comments:

Wendy said...

Wow that is a big tub! And cute belly... soon it will be all gone!

Anna said...

That is so awesome! It looks like you will be relaxed in there.

The AnDeRsOn'S :) said...

I bet you cant wait to see your sweet little girl! We hope she waits for her Grandma's! :) love ya!