Tuesday, July 28, 2009

cAbiN

We went to the Richards cabin for a little get away.


My cute husband just cant ever seem to get enough of me, but he is going to have to wait for a kiss untill we are done riding.

The guys decided you arent a real man unless you can swim in the cold lake.

Out they go! Brrrrr

Yes Cade went swimming in his undies.


Brandon and Jeff found this snake while fishing. So they thought it would be funny to play a trick on me. They came back to our little hang out spot with there hands full of fishing pole's and fishing gear. Brandon asked me to reach in his cargo pocket and get the bait out. So I reached in but did not like what I felt. I then looked in the pocket, found the snake and started screaming. It was not a nice joke, but they where sure laughing.



Chandler & Jakson

Niki, Barrett & Kylee who knows how to tear it up!





No comments: