This is the truck I have been driving at school for the past four weeks.
For those of you who don't know Brandon drives cross country for Fed-Ex. This required Brandon to be away from home one-two weeks at a time. We really don't want to be spending that much time apart. So we came up with a plan. I just finished a class that allowed me to get my CDL (commercial drivers license), and taught me to drive a big truck. I know you are now trying to picture me driving a big rig.
We are soon going to be able to spend all our time together, see the country, and get payed all in one. The plan is to do this for just one year. But don't worry I will have an unlimited phone plan, so feel free to call each day and find out where we are. I will also be calling all friends and family when ever we are in your area so we can stop and say a quick hello. Wish me luck out on the road!
Thursday, June 18, 2009
tHe pLaN
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
If you are ever in Tulsa Ok please call I would love to see ya'll also I sent your wedding gift to your parents house. I hope that ok, I would love to see ya driving a huge Truck!!! ;) I bet it will be way fun.
Post a Comment