Saturday, March 7, 2009

he PoP'd tHe QueStiOn!




On January 18th I asked Brandon what he wanted to do for the day. He said he wanted to take a drive up the canyon. It was a nice day so I thought nothing of it and said sounds good. We went up to Silver Lake but we where not allowed to walk around because there where tracks in the snow for cross country skiing. Brandon was a little more bummed than I. I just figured we could get out and enjoy the beautiful weather and surroundings some where else. We ended up at a spot where snowmobiler's park. We got out, enjoyed the view and took some pictures. Brandon then asked if I wanted to go for a little walk, so we did. Once Brandon found a somewhat secluded spot he stooped and then began to tell me all the reasons he loves me. Out of no where he kneels down in the snow and pulls out a ring. He asked me to be his wife, I tell him there is nothing I want more.

I was totally surprised. I had no idea Brandon had a ring. We had looked at rings a time or two, so he had an idea of what I liked. He did a wonderful job picking out my ring, it is very beautiful and I cant wait to marry Brandon.

No comments: